Denon DJ Forums

ASIO Driver Issue

ASIO Driver Issue

Postby pconvy » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:04 pm

Hi all,

I seem to be having an issue where both of my 3700's are showing up in the ASIO Driver Utility as the same device, this is causing issues when using VDJ or any other software, as it sends both channels out the same device instead of seperately.

They used to show up as DN-S3700_1 and DN-S3700_2 but not both are showing as DN-S3700_0, which I figured is a good indication of the problem.

I've tried playing around with the Midi Channel on and Device Number on the players themselves, as well as uninstalling and reinstalling different versions of the ASIO Drivers but haven't been able to resolve the issue.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Pete
pconvy

Re: ASIO Driver Issue

Postby DJ_Boothe » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:28 pm

Are the units plugged into the computer directly, or via a USB hub?

Have you tried plugging in the two USB leads coming from the two 3700s into two distinctly different USB ports on the computer/lappy eg: use one side USB, and one rear usb
DJ_Boothe

Type of DJ: Bar / Club DJ

Postby pconvy » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:21 pm

They are connected directly into the laptop on seperate USB ports (have tried different ports also).
pconvy

Postby DENON » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:25 pm

Pete,

Both players should be set to:

MIDI CH = 1
Unit No. = ALL
Jog Pulse = 1480
Jog Trans = 3ms

What Denon DJ ASIO version are you using?
Is your OS 32 or 64 bit?

Thanks
DENON
** The main man **

Type of DJ: Producer / Remixer

Postby ceekayCK » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:08 pm

pconvy wrote:Hi all,

I seem to be having an issue where both of my 3700's are showing up in the ASIO Driver Utility as the same device, this is causing issues when using VDJ or any other software, as it sends both channels out the same device instead of seperately.

They used to show up as DN-S3700_1 and DN-S3700_2 but not both are showing as DN-S3700_0, which I figured is a good indication of the problem.

I've tried playing around with the Midi Channel on and Device Number on the players themselves, as well as uninstalling and reinstalling different versions of the ASIO Drivers but haven't been able to resolve the issue.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Pete

If your are talking about Denon DJ ASIO Driver (DN-s3700_0), then everything is fine and OK.
Try with RPM. When you connect deck to your lappy and tick them in Denon Dj ASIO Driver they must me seen as DN-S3700_0. But RPM recognize it as Chanel 1-2, and Chanel 3-4 which give a chance to connect to proper Player in RPM.
ceekayCK

Return to ASIO Drivers