Denon DJ Forums

Can't Install latest update for my Denon mc 6000

Can't Install latest update for my Denon mc 6000

Postby xamount » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:00 pm

Was wondering if anyone has this same problem.Got everything until time to do the install,them came the error asio time out error.My set 2012 mac book pro traktor 2.5.1 and dn mc 6000
Would love you'all help. Bless up
xamount

Re: Can't Install latest update for my Denon mc 6000

Postby DJ_Double_A » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:31 pm

Did you read the whole first page from this thread?
http://www.denondjforums.com/forum/inde ... =viewtopic
DJ_Double_A

Type of DJ: Bar / Club DJ

Postby xamount » Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:12 pm

thanks for the tips guys but i've done over and over, and nothing. Any more ideas i'm all ears. Bless
xamount

Postby DJ_Double_A » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:24 pm

From that link.... 3rd post....
Update finally works on MAC!

MBP OSX 10.7

Just follow the provided instructions including the mandolane part.

Thanks,
Vinh

The posts shown after then one above, has a person updating the MC6000 with a Mac. Please read what they did again.

If you are still having an issue after that, please call Denon tech support at:
M-F 9-5pm Central time

Please make sure you have all your gear in front of you when you call. (and make sure you have all details ready as well... ie, Mac version, all components/parts that you are using in your setup, ect...)

Btw, when you have a chance, please fill in your US state in your profile via your user control panel.
http://www.denondjforums.com/forum/inde ... =viewtopic
DJ_Double_A

Type of DJ: Bar / Club DJ

Postby Seriocha77 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:49 pm

Hi,guys I need your help with this:

I just bought a Denon MC-6000 controller and I haven't been able to put it to work.

I am using an HP Pavillion dv-7 (Windows 7 Home Premium, SP1, Intel Core Duo, 220 GHz, 4GB RAM, 64-bit) w/ Virtual DJ Pro (version 7.05, downloaded legally) installed to it. I have been running into some problems:

(1) After installing the Denon Asio Driver(v2.2.0,also tried v.2.2.20) I keep getting an error message (Error in the Asio Sound Card). I would like to know if there has been any problems reported with this version or if I should use another driver version that may be available.

(2) I haven't been able to update the software following the instructions that you provided in your latest video because:
(a) When I press the "Back+FWD+Shift" button the cue 1 button does not light up. The only buttons lit are the pair labeled "Deck Change". The controller software version is v1.011.
(b) When I work on the controller I cannot replicate my commands on the screen after connecting the Denon MC-6000 to Virtual DJ (it seems that the information is not being relayed from the system to the software.

(3) I also bought two CDJs (SC3900). When I connect one of them to the controller (as internal mixer) it works well. However, when I connect the controller to Virtual DJ nothing happens.

I appreciate all the help you can give me Re: these issues
Seriocha77

Postby DENON » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:03 pm

(1) After installing the Denon Asio Driver(v2.2.0,also tried v.2.2.20) I keep getting an error message (Error in the Asio Sound Card). I would like to know if there has been any problems reported with this version or if I should use another driver version that may be available.

When do you see this error?
When you open VDJ or when VDJ is closed and you open the ASIO app alone?
There are no reported problems with this version.

(2) I haven't been able to update the software following the instructions that you provided in your latest video because:
(a) When I press the "Back+FWD+Shift" button the cue 1 button does not light up. The only buttons lit are the pair labeled "Deck Change". The controller software version is v1.011

Did you try different USB ports on your computer?

(b) When I work on the controller I cannot replicate my commands on the screen after connecting the Denon MC-6000 to Virtual DJ (it seems that the information is not being relayed from the system to the software.

Did you try different USB ports on your computer?

(3) I also bought two CDJs (SC3900). When I connect one of them to the controller (as internal mixer) it works well. However, when I connect the controller to Virtual DJ nothing happens.

When using both SC3900’s and the MC6000, you will need to “ENABLE” all devices, found inside the ASIO driver app.

The SC3900’s work on MIDI channel 1, make sure they are both set to this.

The MC6000 works over MIDI channels 1~4
Push [shift] + [browse] for 3 sec, when both CUE1 leds come on, let go, done.
DENON
** The main man **

Type of DJ: Producer / Remixer

Return to DN-MC6000